Review: Cross by Adriana Locke


Cross

By: Adriana Locke



 
Five Stars


Wow!! Adriana has done it again. I am never disappointed with any of her books. Cross is a second chance romance that truly captures your attention from the first page. I was rooting for this couple from the beginning. I loved how Cross admitted to his past faults and proved that he had matured over the years. He wanted to show Kallie that he was the only man for her. Kallie was also a strong character who stood her ground and voiced her opinion. Together they proved that as long as there is trust, you can get past anything. I am looking forward to seeing these characters in future novels in this series. I also loved seeing our favorites Gibson boys and cousins. I loved how Gibson cocky personality in this book knowing that his world is about to be rocked in Crank! Peck is still one of my favorite secondary characters of all time, and I can not wait until he gets his own books!

---ARC kindly provided by author for honest review.--

Comments