Review: The Wright Brother by K.A. Linde



The Wright Brother

By: K.A. Linde

I'd dated his brother. He didn't remember and I wish I could forget. I may have sworn off the Wright family a long time ago. But when I returned home, Jensen Wright crashed into my life with the confidence of a billionaire CEO and the sex appeal of a god. Even I couldn't resist our charged chemistry, or the way he fit into my life like a missing puzzle piece. Too bad he'd forgotten the one thing that could destroy us. Because Jensen Wright doesn't share. Not with anyone. And if his brother finds out, this could all go down in flames. When it all was said and done, was he the Wright brother?








Four Stars


Emery is back home after a bad breakup. She has sworn off men and is trying to figure out what she wants out of life. When her best friend talks her into attending a wedding, she runs into not only her ex-boyfriend but his super hot older brother. Jensen doesn't remember Emery from when she dated his brother. If he did, he might not have followed her and kissed her like his life depended on it. Jensen has a past full of secrets that he doesn't share with anyone. Will he give Emery a chance despite his brother, or will those secrets keep them apart?

I loved Emery's character. She was true to herself and didn't back down from confrontation. Even when people were trying to belittle her, she set them in their place. She also knew how to use hot, dirty talk in the bedroom to get her way. Jensen was a character who was loyal to his business and his family. He is the oldest, so he feels like it is his responsibility to take care of everyone. He falls for Emery even though he knows he shouldn't. They have chemistry right from the start.

"It was a life-shifting kiss. One of those that came only once in a lifetime. The kind that you didn't want to mean more. You wanted it to be a lust-induced kiss in the dark, but you couldn't even fool yourself. This one was everything."

However, Jensen is hiding secrets a mile long and doesn't trust anyone. I was so shocked at the twist in the book. I knew something was up, but I didn't realize the book was going in that direction. From this point on, I couldn't flip the pages fast enough to see how it would all turn out. 

This was such an enjoyable read and I cannot wait to read about the other Wright family members. There were several parts in this book that allude to their stories. It makes me want to stop everything and read them right now!

Comments